Royal baby .. George

is that what shes called him? George? Oh thank god I've been worried she was going to pick henry and we would have to change lol x

I was set on calling my baby George and im pissed off!!! Haha

May still go ahead but how many baby georges will there be this year? !

I was set on calling my baby George and im pissed off!!! Haha

May still go ahead but how many baby georges will there be this year? !

loads lol, it wasn't the fact if Kate called him henry it was the fact there would be loads of henrys after that for me, i bet there's loads of Georges to come now lol xx

Im suprised they picked George its a nice name but sooo common where I live there are tonnes. Love Henry btw x

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

She has stolen 2 of my names as my lo if a boy was gonna be Alexander George GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yea it's George Alexander Louis. I really like it x

Love the names.....however George was our choice of boys name but hubby has changed his mind now!!!!

Well my boy name is Selwin after my grandad (deceased) so knew they wouldnt nick that one x

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Wow...so many ladies have been upset by the name as they were hoping to name their son George - just been looking through "royal baby" posts on the forum.

xx

If you like George you can still have it! Might be just me but I've never been bothered by the name popularity thing- my son is called Harry which is always top of the boys name lists! I would rather there were 10 other boys in his class with the same name than something too 'out there' which other children laugh at. I'm a teacher and it happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back