Rotavirus

I was offered yesterday but as i wasnt prepared, i declined. But i also postponed them for 2 weeks because he was exposed to CP.
I cant just say yes without finding out more about it. I also declined whooping cough when i was pg but had the flu jab.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I've decided I'm going to let Scott have this at his next set of jabs x

tapatalkin

we have been offered it oscar was born 19th april, still not sure if I am going to get it. I was given a eaflet at this first jabs

Do it! Maisie had rotavirus she almost died she could hold down no fluids for over a week by the time we got to hospital she was drifting in and out of conciousness we were there three days with her on a drip she was lifeless and so poorly. They struggles to get blood as she was so dehydrated. If I ever have another child they will be vaccinated against it x

Do it! Maisie had rotavirus she almost died she could hold down no fluids for over a week by the time we got to hospital she was drifting in and out of conciousness we were there three days with her on a drip she was lifeless and so poorly. They struggles to get blood as she was so dehydrated. If I ever have another child they will be vaccinated against it x

This was exactly like my son!!!! It's such a simple iris that can have such an effect on some little ones!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back