RosieRoo??

Yvonne

Reaction score
You ok Hun?

I get worried when people go quiet near their due date! Lol :D

Anyway, that's me. i've finished being nosey now!

Yup, I'm fine :D

Spent this evening blasting zombies on Resident Evil 4, eating belgian chocs and having a nice warm bath :)

DH has to take food into the office tomorrow so we made up a big vat of chilli and he's got loads of nachos, cheese and dips. The house reeks!!!

Hows about you?

What's all the food in aid of?

Anyway i am glad you are ok, just got a bit bothered as you hadn't posted this evening and you are usually a regular! Lol

I'm ok thanks :D

In the run up to Xmas everyone has to take in food once and they have a pig out one day a week, this week it was his turn with some other people.

How are you feeling today?

Hi Rosieroo,

I am really really fed up can't seem to shake it off :(

Must be an overload of hormones!! Lol

Any signs for you?

I think it's normal at this stage - we're feeling big and uncomfortable/sore and the end still seems quite a way away. I'm just trying to concentrate on how much I'm going to enjoy Xmas day round my mums with a nice dinner and that DH will be off work next week so I'm getting us some films together so we can have a chill out week.

I was convinced that she'd not hold on til the end, but actually now I can see her lasting til January. As long as she doesn't come on Xmas Eve/Xmas Day/NY Eve/Day I'll be happy! I don't fancy trying to arrange a Birthday party in years to come on those days!

No that wouldn't be ideal!!

I am looking forward to christmas as it's Amy's first one she will understand, but with this big bump infront of me and sore hips things are really restricting for me. Iwould love to be able to play on the floor with her and just really enjoy the time, but it might be a little hard!!

I know what you mean Amy, Joshua is 3 1/2 and he is driving us nuts. we havent put any pressies under the christmas tree as yet. but my sil gave him a pressie yesterday so he is holding onto it. he puts it under the tree picks it up, puts it down and he goes on for ages like this. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back