*rosieroo*

Andrianne

Reaction score
Hi!

Need to ask you a question. I read that you used ebay ultra sensitive tests. How low hcg levels do these tests detect? Up to what day were you getting a negative?

Thanks!

xx

Hi :)

Some of them will test 25hcg and some as little as 10hcg. I used a 25hcg on the Sunday before the Friday I was due and got a negative. I used a 10hcg (well several actually as I couldn't believe it!) on the Tuesday before the Friday I was due and got a faint positive (you can see it in the BFP gallery). On the Wednesday before the Friday I was due I used a First Response and got a BFP.

The tests were really cheap, under £1 each including shipping.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZlookersgirl

This is the person I used - lookersgirl. I got my tests the day after I ordered them. I did try a different seller but they sent through the wrong tetests.

Good luck :D

Hi!

Thank you for the info! Actually I'm not looking to order anything just yet, I was only wondering (hence the name lol) if you had used any 10 miu/ml tests. Unfortunately I used one yesterday morning and it came back --. And I'm due on Saturday

Looked up many sites about how high should hcg levels be on 10 dpo and while the range starts from around 5, I think the average is >10.

I really don't want to test again before my due date. It's almost like I wish I hadn't used such a sensitive test!!
Plus I believe the more sensitive a test is, the less likely it is to give back a false negative :(

talk again
xxx

Sorry to hear that it came out negative :( I am keeping my fingers crossed for your next test, good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back