Room sharing

lisa282

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Just looking for a few opinions. For those of you who already have one or more child, do your kids share a room or would you ever consider them sharing a room? Our house is only 2 bedrooms and obviously we occupy one room with our son in the other. Now with another one on the way, we have no choice but to put both kids in together at some point in the future when the baby is a few months old.

We knew this would be the case and have never doubted the idea but now it is to be a reality I am getting worried about all the possible problems it could encounter. Will they wake each other up if one cries, will our older son poke at the younger one and try to get it to play when we are not there, what if they are different sexes? AAARRRRGGGHH!

Please help if any one has any advice I'd like to hear it!

hi Hun we live in a 2 bed house and atm millie is in her own room in a single bed, and Ryan is in her old cot bed in our room. Obviously as Ryan gets older he will move in millies room. And at some point in the distant future we will have to move house with them being diff sex and wanting their own room.

My best friend converted her 3bed into a 2bed, and she has 3 children :lol: Her 2 boys are 8 and 4 (this and next month) and they share a bedroom, they love it, they obviously have days when they fight or bug each other but they have a lovely boys room and share and it works really well.

Their daughter is7months old so in a cot in parents room atm but they are considering doing out the loft for them and then the daughter will get their room.

I think sharing teaches children a lot of life skills, as much as they may also want their own room if its kept for playing and sleeping, there shouldn't be too many issues.

Very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back