Room for one more ?

katiesmummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Can I come in ? Currently expecting baby number 2. Thankfully this pregnancy seems to be a bit easier than the last so looking forward to trying to enjoy it !

FX for you and congratulations on your BFP x x

Hello, welcome, wish u a happy healthy pregnancy xx

Congrats and welcome :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

thanks ladies !

Not sure how far along i am yet :( I suspect about 9-10 weeks but been caught up in some nhs red tape so not even sure if I'll get the 12 weeks scan on time..kinda just sitting in limbo ! Cant wait for my ticker once dates are confirmed though ! was checked by a midwife 2 weeks ago and she confirmed i wasn't 12 weeks then but not seeing her again until 7th march so officially clueless !

thanks ladies !

Not sure how far along i am yet :( I suspect about 9-10 weeks but been caught up in some nhs red tape so not even sure if I'll get the 12 weeks scan on time..kinda just sitting in limbo ! Cant wait for my ticker once dates are confirmed though ! was checked by a midwife 2 weeks ago and she confirmed i wasn't 12 weeks then but not seeing her again until 7th march so officially clueless !
its always annoying being stuck in limbo, when was ur LMP? and how long are your cyclyes normally? perhaps for now go by an estimate for your ticker x x

Congratulations and welcome to Tri 1! :D Couldn't you afford a private scan? x x

its always annoying being stuck in limbo, when was ur LMP? and how long are your cyclyes normally? perhaps for now go by an estimate for your ticker x x

LMP was December at some point...i think, may have been spotting....not been regular since having Katie and haven't really paid much attention to it at all last one before that was September !

I did think about a private scan but will be having one of those for my gender scan, Katie got rushed away at birth due to suspected spina bifida so would really like the 12 week scan but at the same time any result would be unlikely to change the outcome of the pregnancy so not sure at the moment ! Will speak to DH about that though as I was put to sleep for the birth so I didnt have to go through the stress of that part, unfortunately he had to suffer that alone, so this one should probably be his decision

LMP was December at some point...i think, may have been spotting....not been regular since having Katie and haven't really paid much attention to it at all last one before that was September !

I did think about a private scan but will be having one of those for my gender scan, Katie got rushed away at birth due to suspected spina bifida so would really like the 12 week scan but at the same time any result would be unlikely to change the outcome of the pregnancy so not sure at the moment ! Will speak to DH about that though as I was put to sleep for the birth so I didnt have to go through the stress of that part, unfortunately he had to suffer that alone, so this one should probably be his decision
My friend didn't have a period for over 2 years so when she fell pregnant she was in limbo like you are, so the doctors sent her for an early dating scan. ask if you can be referred for a dating scan as you dont have a clue how far gone you are, explain that you haven't had a period since september, as the 7th March is a long time to wait. :) x x

let us know how you get on, FX for a H&H pregnancy x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back