Room For Another?

DebbieM

Reaction score
As of 15 mins time I will officially belong in Tri 3 so thought I would pop in before I try to get some sleep (fat chance LOL)

Can't believe the last 14 weeks have gone so fast! Only 13(ish) more to go :D

:wave: shall we just hide debs ? seems to scarey in here ,they talk about labour and pooing them selves :rotfl: :rotfl:

G3M said:
:wave: shall we just hide debs ? seems to scarey in here ,they talk about labour and pooing them selves :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

it's true... we do :wink:

lol, u 2 finally got here then! its not tht scary honest, its really exciting when one of the girls goes into labour n waiting to hear news. neways welcome to tri 3 :wave:

hmmm.. i think it will have to go to vote tbh.. how many of you tri2ers comming over?

*peeks in*

I'm not ripe enough yet...see you in about 3 weeks :D

lisa&alex said:
hmmm.. i think it will have to go to vote tbh.. how many of you tri2ers comming over?

Vote all you like, we're staying! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

psssf... can't come in.... you didn't bring chocolate :shakehead: the unwritten sacred rule of third tri.... bring us cake and chocolate... ! :shakehead:

Ah, we're finally on level 3 of this pregnancy game!

Squiglet said:
psssf... can't come in.... you didn't bring chocolate :shakehead: the unwritten sacred rule of third tri.... bring us cake and chocolate... ! :shakehead:

sorry but agreed.. look at the cake i brought lol

michelle_new_baby_cake.jpg

squig what did u bring? lol

lisa&alex said:
Squiglet said:

sorry but agreed.. look at the cake i brought lol

michelle_new_baby_cake.jpg

squig what did u bring? lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I never announced myself coming in :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I just appeared here.. and no one said anything.. hehehe.... or as in the great words of Harry Potter... I just aparated.... :rotfl:

morag! go and get cake or chocolate... now! or ur getting kicked out

i didnt fetch cake....

i fetched these to help us along the way... lol

A_stairlift.gif

zimmer-frame-bg.jpg

belt.jpg

dulcoease.jpg

footstool2020chair.jpg

OK, OK! I baked this earlier!

Baby-Bib-Baby-Cake.jpg

Don't eat it all at once though! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread