Romantic weekend away!!!

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
The Dh is taking me away for the weekend for some rest and relaxation! And hopefully for some romance as well! :wink:

He has been spending a lot of time on the bathroom recently and it will be nice to spend some time just me, him and the bump!

:D :D :D

Wow Sarah...was just thinking the same thing...had dizzy spells etc over weekend so wasn't really fit to go out...and wanted to make love but didn't feel up to it...so was disappointed and grouchy all weekend...

However, my OH doesn't know that I've booked a weekend away in Paris for the two of us this 14th October! Our first wedding anniversary and his birthday are both the following week and I want to do something nice for him for a change! He's been told to have his bag packed and ready on the evening of the 14th when I come home from work, and that he's being whisked away but he doesn't know where. I'll be just about 24 and a half weeks then, so it will be our last flight anywhere for a bit. I must get a letter from the doc to show to the airline people though!

Sue

awww im so jealous,

Id love to go away for the weekend with my OH, lately we havent had much time to ourselfs

My DH has got a week off of work next week. He was going to be doing housy stuff but we've managed to get a load done over the past couple of weekends. Hopefully that means he'll only have to spend a couple of days doing bits and then we can relax for the rest of the week. We've got our scan on the Friday and I'm looking forward to popping into Cribbs Causeway and Ikea on the way back (if I'm not too tired!).

Ahh it's nice to spend some time together before the baby arrives, Keep telling my hubby thaat soon it will never be just me & him. Away this wweekend, but not relaxing much, may get to go swimming.

Swimming eh? I remember that before I outgrew all my suits! I must pick up another when the money turns up!

I say that about "never just me and him" too, bob - and he looks askance at me and says...course it will, that's what babysitters are for! *LOL* I think he overestimates the average babysitter and my ability to let things go and relax when I've left a small baby behind!

There's a stag party this saturday which saves my hide ( I don't want to go out drinking!) so I think I'll invite my sister over and we'll have a girlie night.

And we have absolutely NOTHING done with the house and so much to do, only 18 weeks to go!

*in a whirl*

Sue

have a nice time!!

It was our anniversary on the 8th sept and we went away for the night but DH's work kept ringing him all the time about work which was kinda annoying grrr

Make sure you turn your mobiles off :D

Tiny Sue - I haven't started yet either. trying not to stress over it but it's hard not to! Sometimes i feel like i don't know where to start eek!!

He guessed!!!!

Can you believe it, OH was looking at something on the PC and my flight confirmation popped open instead (don't know how, I haven't opened it in ages)...so he said "oops, that's something to do with our weekend away I'll bet"...I was in the room, and I said "You have guessed anyway haven't you!" and he said he bet it was Paris!!!!!

OH my God!!!! He was really grateful but it's not a surprise any more :cry: .....

Ah well never mind... there's always the fact that in guessing he's probably able to think about logistics and stuff too instead of me doing all the headwork!*L* :twisted:

What are we like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back