Romance and pregnancy

Squiglet

Reaction score
Last night after a long discussion over our labour plans... I told DH that if I went into labour while he was at work, I wouldn't call him straight away, but give myself some time to labour quietly on my own... He gets himself all upset saying he'd never forgive me if I ever did that... here's me thinking awwww he's being all romantic, wanting to be there for me, hold my hand... to which he replied ... no... its because I get to get off work earlier... :shock:

Do all men loose their romantic nature when you get knocked up???

Defintely, I was left to labour on my own both times while Tommo stayed bed and snored - didnt care how much pain I was in or the fact that I needed him!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My OH was wondering if I could have a couple of flase alarms to get him out of some boring meetings :rotfl:

least he wants to leave work for ya ! mine would rather stay at work till last min he loves his job so much :rotfl:

fifi211 said:

At least he is honest

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: True... he did ask if I knew who I was marrying when I signed the marriage certificate? :rotfl: :rotfl:

i have been in hospital a few times with this pregnancy, and everytime i have been admitted man untd have been playing and my OH has wanted to watch it :rotfl: he even said i do it on purpose to stop him watching the match, he also asked the hopsital if they could have me in overnight on new years eve so he could go out :rotfl: :rotfl: i know he is only joking so i can laugh about it, men make me laugh!!! :rotfl:

fothers said:

My OH was wondering if I could have a couple of flase alarms to get him out of some boring meetings :rotfl:
My boyfriend said the same about boring college lessons, bless him :lol:

:lol: I reckon all Men think the same as your DH, he's just one of the rare ones that admit it.

Yes! My man is getting so impatient for our baby to arrive now he phones me at least once during the day to see if anything has happened. I still can't help but think he's sneakily looking forward to his two-weeks paternity leave more than anything :lol:

lmao :rotfl:

My BF said what if i don't get there in time? I asked him if he actually knew how long labour takes!! :| I said it might even be 8 hours before i go to hospital after the labour starts, you dont go stright away! and he said oh ok well if you go into labour around 1pm then that will give me time to get home at 6 and have a bath then we can go to the hospital! :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back