Rollercoaster of emotions!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by denise2911, May 3, 2016.

1. denise2911

denise2911 New Member

Hi Everyone

I've just joined, so here goes for my first post.

I came of the pill January 2015 and periods came back in October and my husband and I have been ttc since then.
    I thought my periods had settled down because cycle became pretty regular (around 30 days), but now I am on day 40 and things have become really complicated.
    No pms symptoms, but I've been feeling pretty yuck at times. Did a test on Sunday, which was negative, but still nothing, and then today there was a load of brown discharge this morning (sorry if tmi!), but that wasn't there very long either, so now I really don't know what to think!
    Could I be pregnant and the discharge is from that, but then why was a test negative? And if I'm not, why has my period come so late?
    Just feeling very confused and sad, so any advice really would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    x

2. Sparklegirl

Sparklegirl Well-Known Member

When di you last DTD, is it possible this is implantation bleeding?

3. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

I agree with sparkle girl. It might be implantation bleed. Do a clear blue digital tomorrow, good luck X

4. denise2911

denise2911 New Member

Um I think the last time was almost 3 weeks ago... doesn't that mean it is too late for implantation bleed?