Roll on Tuesday...baby...u've been evicted!!

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Hi All....most of u know my story....been pregnant now for 52 weeks as gad a MC@3 mnths prior to this PG.

Its soooooo taken its toll n I feel a right moaner.
Honestly think my body with just b a clapped out old banger by the time Jnr is here.

Finding it sooooo hard t stay hydrated....drinking sooomuch water but still fightin off sausage fingers n cankles.

Next weeks the big week for so many if us that have shared this journey...carly...zoe...vickib...kerrianne...n more. its dragged soooomuch for me whilst at the same time I feel like Ive lost a year if my life just willing the mnths by...in order to reach each mile stone.

Its finally almost here..have a feeling mi lil monkey might b late tho.

Been on the RLT for 2wks now so hopefully thatll help the pushin bit....Im so over this waiting game t the point I could quite fancya drink...not like me!!

So far symptoms include...mega increased discharge n the point I keep thinking im weeing...tmi...crampiness@night n heavy bump....still keep getting shooting pains up my foof...could juat b jnr wrigging round in my pelvis.

So who know...now veritys cub is here...anyone could b nxt...Im so totally bored n feel useless...cnt go anywhere or do anything cus if my back...so I just feel like a furniture sampler..chair..to bed..to sofa..to toilet n back...lol.

Lets bring on the labour ladies...xxxxxxx

Oh GG, do I know how you feel... Have totally had enough of this bing pregnant mallarky! Like you, I am a 'furniture sampler' - can't do mc unless it involves sitting down! Lol
Come on babies... Put us all out of our misery soon! :)

Bring it on!

I've enjoyed the majority of my pregnancy. Just wishing these last few days away. At least now we know baby will definately be here in the next 2 weeks - one way or another! That's the exciting part!

I am getting strong an painful BH's during the day, backache all the time, swollen feet that hurt and I can't drink enough to keep me hydrated. Drinking squash by the gallon it feels like (hate water :sick:)cant get comfy in any position but when I do it lasts for about 5 mins.

Keep sitting in Pip's room talking to him telling him he needs to come out and see everything we have for him.

Oooooooooo I got mentioned in your thread!!!!!!! Lmao!!!!!! I'm with you though gg I'm done so stick a fork in me!!!!!!!! Bring on the pain (doing my war face!!!!!!!) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol xxx

Ha ha war face....Im callin it my Angry Bear face....show us ya teeth!!!!

Im praying for things t get moving....apart from @ the following times :

*Whilst dinner is cooking (would hate t miss the last supper)
*When Ive just got out the bath
*When Im all ready for bed
*Or when Ive been a grumpster with hubby.

Dear junior....if your listening....ve a good bubs n come at a convienient time for your momma x

They never come at a convenient time lol Thomas decided to arrive while I was at hospital all on my own after Jonathan had left lol we did manage to hold on until Jonathan got back lol xx

oh GG I am with you......i was pregnant practically the last 12 months too..in fact about from april and may 2011, i have been pregnant since january 2011 and so i am also VERY ready to have this boo boo and start to feel myself again and be actually able to move again...

all the symptoms you have described are also me...just add in increased pooing and huge piles and im there! ha ha...right down to the trickling wee/discharge....im so attractive..

hubby says i need to add a new line to my address...'The Sofa'....cheeky...ha ha xxx

GG, LO is going to come when it isn't convienent, I can still update if you need me too :), hope something kicks off for us ladies soon :).
Hoping your LO doesn't keep you waiting too much longer. Xxx

Lots of luck ladies!! Hope you see your little ones soon!!!

xx

Yep...ill txt u zoe when anything happens :-D
Id much rather have nappies f change n a sleepless night staring at my angel than hobble up n doon those stairs huffin puffin one more time.
Xxxxxx

Hahaha love it... Baby being evicted!! I am jealous, feeling really fed up today and weepy for some reason. On/off BH, heavy bump, super tired and sooo uncomfortable night and day. I'm ready for baby chip to come out now.

Sorry to hear your recent discomfort Hun, I'll be awaiting your happy news next week :). All the very best darling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back