Roll on maternity leave!

No, I only get probably 15 minutes to sit down. Other than that, i'm on my feet for the rest of the shift and lifting and twisting and bending etc :(

Luckily my shifts have all been shortened to 6 hours other than one that was been shortened to 7 and a half. :)
I can see a painful few weeks ahead but i will try persevere :) xx

:( bless, I do sympathise. My job was really easy but when it's really physical like yours it must be tough. Xxx

It is tough but ive heard sitting at a desk is pretty difficult with the big bump too. We probably all struggle at sime point x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I think it depends on the pregnancy too, my last one wasn't good but this one has bee great.

Woah, I couldn't be on my feet all that time, my hips would kill! Bless ya!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I've still got 4 weeks left to do :-( then have weeks annual leave before mat leave officially starts at 39 weeks. And yes Kelly it can be tough doing a sitting down job with a bump - my bumps so big now it digs into the desk and if I sit too far back I can't use the keyboard properly lol. I also get backache sitting for long periods. Must be tough doing a more physical job though so you have my sympathy xx

I've still got 4 weeks left to do :-( then have weeks annual leave before mat leave officially starts at 39 weeks. And yes Kelly it can be tough doing a sitting down job with a bump - my bumps so big now it digs into the desk and if I sit too far back I can't use the keyboard properly lol. I also get backache sitting for long periods. Must be tough doing a more physical job though so you have my sympathy xx

Lol yep I imagine thats difficult. And a lot of pressure sitting down alot.
I knew id have to leave earlyish due to my job. Its the most physical in my workplace and can be hard without being pregnant. So I opted to leave at 37 weeks with a few weeks holiday b4 that xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back