Roll on maternity leave!

Kelly450

Reaction score
15 working days to go!
I'm finishing the day before i hit 33 weeks because i need to use up some holiday and Mat leave starts when i am 37 weeks! :)

I have just had 10 days off and REALLY DON'T want to go back in the morning.

How long have we all got left!? xxx

I've got the next two weeks after this week and counting down the days!! I have them written on a bit of paper and cross off the days as I go! Only 8 more working days as I have a few holidays put in randomly too to use them up :) after my last day I have 3 weeks holiday then maternity leave officially starts at 38 weeks :) yey can't wait!! Xx

This week was my last week but ive been signed off as most know ;)

So im DONE!!! Yay lol xx

I've not worked since about 14 weeks! I am BORED out of my brains and would've love to have worked a bit closer to due date :(

I've just been getting fat and sleeping a lot ha.

Enjoy your last days :) xx

I've got the next two weeks after this week and counting down the days!! I have them written on a bit of paper and cross off the days as I go! Only 8 more working days as I have a few holidays put in randomly too to use them up :) after my last day I have 3 weeks holiday then maternity leave officially starts at 38 weeks :) yey can't wait!! Xx

8 Days! YAY! I love how our holidays work with our mat leave :D

Not long at all and you'll be out! xx

Snap!! I have 2 weeks Friday, cant wait to get it over with its too stressful!! Not long noww! Xx

Oh yes Babyslog i seen your thread about work and whether you should go back or not but i obviously didn't see the update lol! I bet you are so relieved to be off now!

Oh my Ruth! I can imagine it does get pretty boring. Sleeping a lot sounds very good though. I wouldn't mind that ;)

Thank you..not sure ill enjoy them. Work stresses me out recently SO MUCH! And i could honestly quite happily chop one person i work with into pieces and hide him in the cupboards - he stresses me out that much. So patronizing and big headed and such a prick. As well as the pains it brings to my hips and back.. Oh the joys!

I have 25 shifts left 3 of which are training days and got 1 morning off for gtt. Not that I am counting. 6 weeks in all. I have a weeks annual leave in June I then had 2 in July so tagged another 2 on the end so off at 34 weeks officially mat leave starts at 38 weeks. I can't wait.

I have two whole months left at work! Boo. Going off at 38 weeks

Xx

2 half shifts left for me..... 8 working hours :)

Cannot freakin wait!!! X

I am meant to be going at 38 weeks so ages left for me (last day 12th July) Not sure I can handle work until then though.....!

I am meant to be going at 38 weeks so ages left for me (last day 12th July) Not sure I can handle work until then though.....!

Yikes. I could never go that for my job. Hope the next month is a speedy one xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

All good ladies! Never thought id look forward to finishing so much!xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I finished yesterday at exactly 39 weeks. It's 15.30 in the afternoon and I am still in bed, shocking lol

I finished yesterday at exactly 39 weeks. It's 15.30 in the afternoon and I am still in bed, shocking lol

I can not blame you lol. Make the most of your rest xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

How did it go today Kelly? X

Tapatalking. X

Not as bad as i thought it may - but i kept myself to myself. Very painful hips now though, struggling to get up to go to the kitchen! lol :((
Thanks for asking xx

Ah not too bad then.
Do u sit down at a desk? Could u take a cushion or something tomorro?
Count down the days! Not too long now :) cx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back