Roll on July! In a way!

Keeponhoping

Reaction score
Well I'm counting down the days until we can try to conceive again. Had a pregnancy of unknown location and treated with methotrexate in April to kill the baby, one of the hardest things I've ever been through, waiting for a potential time bomb to go off in my body. Has been a very emotional and physical rollercoaster. Nothing could ever be found on the scan each time i was scanned but hcg showed I was pregnant, don't know why I have been so upset over something I've never seen but it was that positive test that gave me hope that all would be OK and baby would be finally found! I was told unfortunately it was bad luck and have to keep telling myself it was not meant to be. I will always wonder where the baby was. I am longing to be able to try again but at the same time so scared this will happen again. Time will tell I suppose!

I am really sorry to hear that, that must have been really horrible. I think we are all scared of getting pregnant next time, but the odds are in our favour of having a healthy pregnancy :)

Thanks misscharli, I hope you're right! Got to try and be positive I suppose. X x

I have been through two heart breaking losses but I think your situation must be even harder in a lot of ways. Usually losses are out of our hands. Being forced to make choices about what to do, even when there isnt really much lf a choice must be awful. I hope July is your month. Hugs.

Thanks bunny, and I'm really sorry to hear of your losses too and wish you all the luck! And hope we all get the happy ending we're all looking for. X x

I have two LOs and am 13 weeks pregnant now so I have a lot to be thankful for. Loss is always hard but I think going through it before you have other children is hard in its own way.

Yeah it is definitely different, I mean what am I now? I can't be a mother because I never got that far but I'm not who I was before. All we can hope is that next time it sticks I guess.

I think you are a mother already. It might not be in quite the same way as some people think but you become a mother as soon as you see that pink line.

Yeah I think a lot of people do, but I don't feel like one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back