Rocking Moses basket stand

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by positivity :), Feb 9, 2012.

1. positivity :)

positivity :) Well-Known Member

Yay or nay?

I seem to be spending a lot of my nights half awake manually rocking Will's basket so decided to get a rocking stand to make life a little easier but friends have told me not to as they say it will make life hard when moving him to his cot. What do you think? Xx

2. vickib_1984

vickib_1984 Well-Known Member

I didn't do that last time for that reason I think sometimes they get use to the motion of it I also used a crib but didn't swing it either like your friends say when he's in a cot it might be hard xxx

3. Rachaellius

Rachaellius Well-Known Member

I do it out of sheer desperation of some sleep. I reckon it will be difficult when moving her into a cot though :/ x

4. pringle88

pringle88 Well-Known Member

Ella loves to be rocked in my arms and will fall to sleep instantly so i bought a rocking swing for the day times as i didnt want to get her relying on it to fall to sleep at night.. anyway she hates the rocking swing and screams until i take her out!!

5. jomc

jomc Well-Known Member

We had one and always rocked harry to sleep. He moved into his cot on monday nite and we havent had any problem so far :)