Roast

Abilouise30

Reaction score
I could cry
Roast is my favourite meal. I couldn't make it yesterday I felt too sick and had to make it today instead
Have not felt sick today thought it was safe it's just about ready and I have thrown up and feel sick as hell
Was really really looking forward to it

Sickness tips please ? It's getting worse. I'm 8 weeks

Eat little and often..... ginger extract.... sea sickness bands, stay well hydrated. I mean, you can try it all, whether it will work or not I have no idea. I think I’m going to get the sickness bands and try as I’m also feeling rough all day.
Sorry about your roast, that must make you sad! X

Where do you get sickness bands from? It went away for couple days and come back with a vengeance worse xx

Where do you get sickness bands from? It went away for couple days and come back with a vengeance worse xx
I wonder is it something to do with the hormones doubling every 48 hours? Because I’m normally the same, ok for a couple of days and then rough again. When I find the bands I’ll let you know. I’m 7 weeks and hope it doesn’t get too much worse than it is now, I think today’s been my worst day so far x

Please tell if something helps. I didnt sleep well last night and I've been sick all day. I've had it come and go before but not all day long. Only time I feel fine is when I'm eating but I can't eat nonstop lol.

Please tell if something helps. I didnt sleep well last night and I've been sick all day. I've had it come and go before but not all day long. Only time I feel fine is when I'm eating but I can't eat nonstop lol.

I’ve ordered some off amazon, will let you know if they help. I also only feel better when eating but that surely can’t be the only way forward :lol:

I wonder is it something to do with the hormones doubling every 48 hours? Because I’m normally the same, ok for a couple of days and then rough again. When I find the bands I’ll let you know. I’m 7 weeks and hope it doesn’t get too much worse than it is now, I think today’s been my worst day so far x

Thank you. Yeah today has not been a good day

Haha and me too but I gained 3 and a half stone last time I really want to be good . And my craving last time was salad and cous cous so I don't get how that worked

Haha and me too but I gained 3 and a half stone last time I really want to be good . And my craving last time was salad and cous cous so I don't get how that worked

I gained 5st, I had no nausea at all, just pure greed :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back