Road map on my breasts!

emma_85

Reaction score
I've just had a shower, back at work today after half term off so feeling pretty whacked. One of those "can't wait to get this bra off" moments. I was totally shocked to see a roadmap of blue veins all over my breasts :shock:

Is this a period due sign or pregnancy sign? Period due in 6 days. I have to say that I've not noticed it before when my period is due and can't remember when having my son (he is 5 years old now).

I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot, but this is a new and very obvious...

Anyone else had this?

Had this when pg with my son....noticed it at 9dpo :)

I'm only 7dpo - due on in 6 days (Monday). I hope it is a sign! Definitely had a tight feeling just above my hairline and on Saturday, when I stood up I had a sharp pull to the left side. Not had it since, but evenso.

Trying not to symptom spot, but it's so hard when you're trying for a baby. Especially now that there is physical evidence!

I had this last cycle. AF showed up a few days later of course.
Hopefully this is not the case for you, good luck!

AF being due and early pregnancy symptoms are so similar. It makes life so much more difficult when trying for a baby.

I've got another 5 days yet so it won't be long before I find out if it's AF being cruel or a jelly bean! If it is AF my symptoms have changed.

Not yet hun. I'm trying to wait until Monday when AF is due! I'll probably cave at the weekend!

I'm currently pregnant and have this. I'd never had it before with AF.

I always thought the nipples went darker and tender and breasts bigger. I haven't had this. One of my breasts has been a bit achy but other than that none of the other breast symptoms. I guess everyone is different!

I also have lots and lots of tiny red veins in between the bigger blue veins...:shock: what's going on!!!

I had the blue lines too - still have them at 7 weeks and first noticed about 7dpo. So could be a sign!! Different for everyone though. My nipples went larger and paler rather than darker and I was convinced that meant the opposite of a BFP.

Xx

Started with a few more symptoms the last few days too, keep getting a hot and flushed face and pretty tired. Could've happily had a nap at 2pm today if I wasn't at work!

Blue veins is usually one of my first symptoms :) still got them now. Never get them before af xxx

I always thought the nipples went darker and tender and breasts bigger. I haven't had this. One of my breasts has been a bit achy but other than that none of the other breast symptoms. I guess everyone is different!

That's right. Your breasts can also get bigger and nipples darker, but before my BFP all I had was slight aching in the armpit part of my breasts and veins starting to appear. It was after my BFP that my nipples and breasts became really sore and started to get bigger.

That's right. Your breasts can also get bigger and nipples darker, but before my BFP all I had was slight aching in the armpit part of my breasts and veins starting to appear. It was after my BFP that my nipples and breasts became really sore and started to get bigger.

when did you get your bfp? Congratulations btw :)

I tested this morning and had a bfn - 9dpo

I was due to start AF on the 22nd of December, but didn't test until the 27th. So I'd missed an entire AF before even checking, although this was because I was staying at my dads for Christmas and didn't have tests with me, else it would have been earlier! :)

I was due to start AF on the 22nd of December, but didn't test until the 27th. So I'd missed an entire AF before even checking, although this was because I was staying at my dads for Christmas and didn't have tests with me, else it would have been earlier! :)

my goodness! You must've been itching to test!! I've been trying cheapo ones but waiting until Monday (due day) to do a FRER.

So my road map is still in place. This week I have been much more tired than normal. What I've found odd with my tiredness is that my vision has been affected. The best way to describe it is that I feel like I have a white cloud in front of my eyes. It only happens when the tiredness comes. I had a slight headache on one side of my head yesterday, brought on by the tiredness I am sure.

This morning I had very minimal clear discharge, like a shiny snail trail. Very minimal though, not like the EWCM I see during ovulation. It could well be AF getting ready to show herself. I am due on in 2 days.

My pinching and tightness from last week has virtually gone, only the odd twang this week. I'm wondering if I was experiencing ovulation cramping.

Really not sure what is going on, waiting for AF can be torture!

Last test Weds morning (was 9dpo) and bfn. Used a strip HGC test. Saving my FRER for next week if AF doesn't show by then.

Still have my road map and feel whacked. AF due today but nothing. A few cramps though and the odd niggle in my boobies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back