RLT Capsuals

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by tiggy, Dec 12, 2011.

1. tiggy

tiggy Well-Known Member

Hi Girls

I know this question has been asked before but im still a bit confused. I have bought the RLT capsuals (400mg) and am not sure how many to take. It says on the jar to take between 3 - 6 per day. I am 35 weeks now so how many would you suggest I take? Can I start straight away taking 6 or do I need to build up to this? Also can I take 2 at a time or can you only take 1?

Thanks xx

2. lyndsey_28

lyndsey_28 Well-Known Member

hiya

most people start on one a day and gradually build up the dosage every so many days, upto maximum of 6 per day!!

i only took one a day from 37weeks (scared to take more), then i ate pineapple which softens the cervix, day before i was due had some spicy food, then done the what put in got it out buisiness lol (used durex lube though) and 1 hour later labout started and LO arrived on due date

good luck!! :)

3. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

There's a thread about this in third trimester :) and I was advised by one of the ladies to build them up gradually as they brought on Braxton hicks in her case :) xx

4. angelmma

angelmma Well-Known Member

On my jar it's 500mg and only advised to take one a day, Id thought I was supposed to take 2/3 a day, so I'm not sure what to do xxx

5. ButterflyBoo_x

ButterflyBoo_x Well-Known Member

i've got some, my mum got them for me, and he advised that i can start taking them at 32 weeks, either 1 or 2 a day but probably 2 a day because of how bad my previous labour was last time, have i been told wrong? i was going to start them on friday xx