rip whitney xx

niknaks

Reaction score
i know its got nothing to do with babies or toddlers but what a music legend but disagree with everything she did the past few years. my heart goes out to her daughter though. i kniw whats its like losing a parent young. probably not as young as her not sure how old she is but i wouldnt wish it on anyone xxx

I'm not surprised! I saw a pic a couple of days a go and she looked terrible! Such a tragedy tho, always the talented ones!!

Makes me wish I was in a club so I could dance to I wanna dance with somebody in her honour!

Really sad news - such a great talent lost... :-(

Whitney is dead??? Oh my god that is shocking :( I'm gonna look it up!!

Yeah I looked it up too. I knew she was on drugs bad but I would have thought having a daughter would make her see things differntly. This is assuming drugs killed her. I'm with you on the dancing thing pinky xxx

Very sad, I'd be up there dancing with you all to that one.
Rip xx

Id be with you ladies dancing too. Such sad news, another very talented lady taken away. My heart goes out to her daughter and family x x

Very sad :( very sad for her family! X

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Very very sad news she is an example of how love can kill you. Just like Amy winehouse they were both at the height of there career when they fell in love with the wrong person who ultimately destroyed them. I think it's so sad when your need to be loved is stronger then your need to live. She is another massive loss to the world x

RIP Whitney Houston. A beautiful but troubled lady with a beautiful voice. I think in my eyes her defining song lines - I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they posses inside. Give them a sense of pride. xx

It's such horrible news. Whitney was so talented and was destroyed by the love for her man. Poor daughter dealing with this. Such a waste of life to go soo early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back