Rihanna Fan

C0606

Reaction score
It would appear I have a massive Rihanna fan inside of me. One of the things most guaranteed to get my little bubs moving is a Rihanna track to the absolute dismay of my OH. :dance: She also seems to like a little of heavy metal depending upon how loud it's played and the rhythm. :shock: Madness!

Anyone else found their baby's to have any sound preferences? :)

When my dog barks it makes baby jump sometimes and the first time I felt baby kick was after my dog had been 'talking' (he tends to whine and it sounds like he's trying to talk) x

I find that really cute for some reason ha! :) x

I tell him (the dog) that he makes the baby jump he just looks at me quizzically x

That's cute! My dogs new bed would appear to be my belly. I wouldnt mind but she does that walk-in-a-circle thing on me before she plonks herself down lol shes only little and dainty though (miniture jack X daschund)

My bubba loves techno... good job as hubby and I are both techno djs... bubs goes mad raving in my belly if hubby on decks and I'm not dancing. . If I dance... zzzz sleep x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My boyfriend listen to techno and 'acid techno' -.- i hate it!!!! and our little girl loves it!!! She dances around, kicking and punching!
She also loves it when my boyfriend is on the decks! Can tell she's going to be a little raver like her daddy!xxx

Lol yep its acid techno I play x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Lol I use to not mind it but it drives me crazy now! Think it's all the hormones, I'm easily irritated at the moment lol! my boyfriend alllllways plays it!!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back