Right! We're ready!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by vic30, Jul 12, 2013.

1. vic30

vic30 Well-Known Member

Hi girls...

As some of you know we had a miscarriage end of May and pregnancy was unplanned so this is now our first time ttc...literally the first ttc bding! :shock:

I'm cd9 and haven't a good idea when I ovulate at all, but I bought lots of cheapy ov strips from Ebay (also got 5 early pregnancy tests in with them!)

We've decided to bd every other day starting from tonight! Ive been taking Seven Seas trying for a baby and hubby has been taking various vits & omega 3. I've cut down on caffine and having no alcohol (at the moment!)

Whilst in Boots today, I couldn't resist bying FRER buy one get one free :shock: and then I saw the Clearblue advanced digi ov tests and as they have money off, well, I got them too...said I wasn't going too but as I have polycystic ovaries periods are bit irregular so I guess the ovulation, if it's there (well must have been a couple of months ago!) will be erratic too! I'd much rather see a smiley face than looking at lines and saying hmmm, is that as pink as the other one?!I'll be peeing on sticks and into cups like a madwoman!

Let the craziness commence!

Any tips or advice welcome!

Good luck to all you ladies for your BFPs!

Vicki x

2. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

Not much advice but i really like those clear blue ov tests, not used anything else but as you say its much easier than line spotting.

Good luck! :) xxx

#2 Lou1103, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  3. vic30

vic30 Well-Known Member

Thank you :)

That's good to hear! I'm looking forward to using them! x

4. mrs nel

mrs nel Well-Known Member

Hi hun,

I use the CB tests and have found them to b quite accurate, going on how my body feels when I get a positive opk test.
    This month iv opt for CB digital advanced, apparently they give u the 4 most fertile days.

All the best hun,
    Xxx

5. Dee28

Dee28 Well-Known Member

Good luck! Xx

6. vic30

vic30 Well-Known Member

Thanks hun, fingers crossed for you too.

Yes It's the advanced ones I bought. Hope I just get a high fertility day if not a peak!

xx

7. vic30

vic30 Well-Known Member

Thanks Dee x