Right, time to pull myself together

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So since getting myself in a total state earlier baby has gone really quiet cos i think i stressed him out getting all upset.

So gonna try and pull myself together, i can't do anything about the pain so just gotta rest. I am stoping all the old wives tales apart from bouncing as mw said that will help!

Fx new approach gets him moving x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

That's good because the wives takes don't work babe xx

Well, apart from having nookie!

It's science, it works......... Trouble is my husband wont touch me til the baby has left the building......

Lol openin legs is a prob here and OH is freaked out incase baby moves lol! He said he doesn't wanna traumatise him lol!

I know, how stupid are they, as if the baby will care? My oh says it would be like poking the baby in the face, yet its totally not true! The trouble is that the one time we did dtd the baby kicked him in the tummy. But my midwife says it is the one thing that really can make a difference. I might have to put my foot down and insist if this goes on, I am keen to try anything right now!

Hey hun, sorry to hear you are feeling fed up!! I just thought that I'd let you know that the only thing that worked for me was dtd. Did that at 111pm, waters had broken by 3.30am. X x x

baby will come eventually, only do what you're comfortable with and I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

Thanks guys! My aunt just came round she is a mw. He said things can change so quickly and to keep bouncing he he.

I agree with the sex thing lol there's something in the sperm that makes the cervix soften and dilate!!!! Can you not spoon hunny???? Xxxx

I agree with the sex thing lol there's something in the sperm that makes the cervix soften and dilate!!!! Can you not spoon hunny???? Xxxx

I am too scared cos of the pain lol

Lol I see your point!!! Have you tried sorry if to personal you never know it might be on and if it hurts I'm sure your hubby would stop right away xxx

I hvent tried! And oh hasn't pushed he is so understanding lol

Ah yeh don't do it if it will hurt hun!!! Baby will soon be with you. I hope you are feeling more comfortable soon!!! X

Last edited:
Ah yeh don't do it if it will hurt hun!!! Baby will soon be with you. I hope you are feeling more comfortable soon!!! X

Thanks :hug: consultant said he will induce me at 40 weeks so I guess now I will just aim for that and if anything happens in the mean time it is a bonus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back