Right lets do this ladies :-)

jojo3972

Reaction score
Ok ok another cycle has began and I am determined to get my do this cycle no negativity no ss no stress nothing just lots if shagging who's with me ??? I'm cd 3 this is my 9th cycle since my mc in October so it's about time I got my Bfp :lol: Pma Pma Pma all the way this cycle if I start to doubt it give me a slap lol xx

Yay! I'm with you - I am not temping not using opk this cycle - I am using up to full dose of soy day 5-9 and am gonna keep up the PMA as long as possible - and I am gonna try sooooooo hard not to test early! gonna treat myself to something every day that I don't test, lol. (should get one of those kids sticker reward chart things, lol)

I'm CD6 and think I will Ov on the 7th July :)

Loving the pma! I've recently rediscovered mine! Good luck x x x

I am with you. Cd 12, so the shagging has begun. pma is very, very important so lets support each other. I really, really don't want to test early this month especially as I got a few days of a faint positive followed by a late AF. It will be difficult as I have just ordered a stock of cheap tests from Amazon. It is like asking a kid to stay away from the sweets!!!! xx

Ok ladies im with you lets just bonk away lol and no peeing on sticks until we are late :p xx happy bonking :) xxx

I'm currently 3dpo but I'm with you ladies.
After 17 cycles I'm desperate for my first ever bfp and really hoping this is it.

Good luck ladies ... looking forward to us all moving to Tri 1 together
xx

I'm with you all. CD2 of cycle 4 and I will NOT test early.....she says lol

Right then that's settles Angela no testing erly or I gonna come kik ur butt!! U hear me lol I might take myself off to Tesco and get some soy after all it gave me a Bfp last time shame it ended early but anything worth a try and I've got some progesterone cream to use wen I get my Bfp :) , if we don't have some Pma and hope then what do we have :-/ , can ya get the soy inshore in Tesco ? Mines a big one so should be able to I think or I'm hoping lol , Angela u should do a chart like u say n give ya self a nice gold star and a reward fir urself of wateber u see fit hehe u can do it get ur oh to hide any tests u have lol . Xxxx

hehe, loving the pma!! You know there's lots of evidence of motor imagery where a stroke patient focuses the mind on moving the paralysed limb and as a result produces movement. And also lots of evidence around people with depression and low mood having a weakened immune system. So be good to yourselves ladies, take care of your mental health too and focus your thinking on a healthy productive body! Happy Shagging :) x

Jo we all have been here long enough and need to graduate to tri one please :) x

BabyDust *****

Ok well I've decided to try the soy dunno if I mentIoned that but I cba to check my previous posts lol and I'm hungover! Lol yes and gonna follow smep that won't be hard fir me cos I get realy horny in my fertile week not sure about dan but he's been on the maca so hopefully tht will up his labido some more :) I am determined this month and usually when I out my mind to summet I succeed lol ha wish it was that easy hehe xx

Also loving the pma, not testing early is difficult but very wise!! Lots of baby dust to you lovely ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back