Right I'm Starting to get fat..

Holly1991

Reaction score
from my bad eating habbits these days...
Mainly round my thighs.. Not bothered about hips and tummy area as i know thats becoming baby weight.

Anyone got any exercises i can do easily at home to try keep the un-necessary fat off & try to keep toned. :) I know eating less would help but i can't do that at the moment or i get dizzy and sick! But i can't afford to put too much extra weight on cause my bad joints will suffer!

Any ideas would be brilliant help! :)

xx

I suppose its sticking to the correct amount of calories, & calories for baby. Even though I haven't started it yet properly, scales don't say I've put anything in but I clearly have by looking.

I was hoping to go back to Zumba after my 16 week appointment, had the go ahead and still haven't gone. I know I'm going to put on weight but don't want to put weight on for the sake of getting fat.

I have no idea what calorie intake i should be having for me and baby.. :(
Im 5ft 5. & Now weighing 11 stone 3!!!! i was 10 stone 8 when i found out i was pregnant!
But i was on a diet of 1200 calories a day which obviously isn't suitable for now..

so yeah knowing how many calories i need and exercises i can do for free at home would be a massive help!

xx

You don't need to up your calorie intake until the last few weeks & eve. Then they say its equivalent to an extra bowl of cereal a day :)

You don't need to up your calorie intake until the last few weeks & eve. Then they say its equivalent to an extra bowl of cereal a day :)

Oh really? I dunno what my intake should be without having a diet calorie intake of 1200..

i upped it to 1600 a day and still felt awful so gave up and ate when and what i needed at the time
x

Think it's 2000 for the average woman. I just went by eating what I would normally eat but upping my dairy abit more and I found I ate less later on because I always felt uncomfortable and my tummy squished :)

Oh really? I dunno what my intake should be without having a diet calorie intake of 1200..

i upped it to 1600 a day and still felt awful so gave up and ate when and what i needed at the time
x

Best thing to do is go by how you feel, don't forget alot of extra weight will be water and that will go not long after baby is here. As long as your not having too much sugar/salt or fatty stuff you should be fine

Okay thank you :) thing is I know alot wil be fat :( cause I haven't been able to eat healthy til about now! Haha x

Squats and other toning exercises won't really work unless you're raising your heart rate by doing cardio as well; it's a good balance of both that makes exercise work properly :)

At 5'4 & 73 kilo mine is 1500, then I've read 300 for baby further along.

But I ain't no saint ( scoffing burgers in the garden :) )

Last edited:
At 5'4 & 73 kilo mine is 1500, then I've read 300 for baby further along.

But I ain't no saint ( scoffing burgers in the garden :) )

Ah so I need about 1800/1900 a day roughly then. Thankyou massive help! :) x

I'm still going to a body pump class twice a week. I've bought the Davina pregnancy DVD and a pregnancy yoga one, but haven't had a go at them yet - desperate to make life easier when it comes to losing the baby weight! Eating pretty much the same as I always have, fingers crossed I don't get too big! X

I'm still going to a body pump class twice a week. I've bought the Davina pregnancy DVD and a pregnancy yoga one, but haven't had a go at them yet - desperate to make life easier when it comes to losing the baby weight! Eating pretty much the same as I always have, fingers crossed I don't get too big! X

Wow I have never really been 'fit' since I was about 11 lol. But I lost two stone this year started in mid February and stopped when I found out I was pregnant in April. Guess I did it at the right time really! Now to put it all back on again yay lol.

Just went on a website online and apparently I'm only over weight by 2 lbs for being 16 weeks pregnant. So not as bad as I thought. It also said to expect to put a lb a week on from now onwards . X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back