Ribs

Pip52976

Reaction score
Hi everyone so I've had absolutely no rib pain until this môrning, I'm 38 weeks and feel like I've cracked a rib! Everytime I breath or move it kills. Only thing that's confusing me is that baby is nowhere near where it hurts. She is head right down, pushing into pelvise with legs curled round to the other side, so it's not feet or hand lodged under there. I've not fallen or bashed into anything. I'm starting to get a bit worried as pain is so bad. Seeing midwife tomorrow not sure if I should be more concerned. Anyone else had anything like this? X

Iv had a burning/pain under my books, mainly the right where my bra would be. Baby is not near there so no idea why it hurts but iv had it for weeks
I missed my 38 appointment as I was getting a sweep and double booked myself. I keep meaning to ask about it but keep forgetting.

That's exactly where mine hurts, except I'm doubled over in agony. I've taken some paracetamol, hopefully get me through the night till I can see mw.

Sorry meant boobs lol. Mine has been pretty painful, I did Google. It and seems it's common. It's really uncomfortable if I'm sat up especially as my uterus is still there and not dropped. I may be having an induction on Fri so hopefully if I do it will go.

Could it be the weight of it pulling everything down perhaps? The default answer for the various aches and pains tends to be ligament pain whenever the question is asked lol - always best to question mw ;-)

Feeling so down this morning, I'm in so much pain! My body is crumbling under the weight and pressure of baby. I honestly don't know how I'm going to cope today. ��������������

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back