Rhian??

Krystal

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from her? Was wondering how Christopher is now?

Hope all ok hun :hug:

I heard from her today. Looks like he is on the mend. His temperature is down and I think he's been eating a bit. Lx

shit...so sorry to worry u...as lucy said above he is on the mend..(thanks hun)
that night i posted for help he had a very high temp 38.9 and i just couldnt get it down i tryed to ring NHS direct but was put in a 30min que to get thru to the call handler WTF?? :shock: so as it was midnight i went to bed as C had settled the next morning (yesterday ) his temp had come down but he was still vomiting...not eating.

however today he is eating and temp is back to normal..no idea what he had but his little body did its job and killed what ever nasty thing he had - bless him :)

but many thanks for all the help and advice and concern...hes fine now even managed to decorate the living room in angle delight while i had my back turned on the phone this afto..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aww fantastic hun.. so gald he's better now - poor little thing :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks girlies..hes much better even managed to tear up a tear resistant book today..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back