Reusable pads

Shepherdess

Reaction score
Hi not sure where to post this but...

I use pads over tampons and I've been considering switching yo reusable ones and wondered what experiences others have had?

Any brands you'd recommend?

I've read a bit about cheeky wipes but I'm a bit confused about exactly what I'd need to buy. Any advice appreciated

You mean cloth pads? I have zero experience but have considered them before. There's a girl on YouTube who does millions of videos about them. Her channel is preciousstarspads (something like that). I think she gives a lot of useful advice if you're looking at trying them.

Last edited:
Hi thank you for that I'll look her up. I feel like I've no idea where to start

Watched a couple of videos thank you. I want to go for it but I'm nervous. It's so silly but I'd hate to spend lots of money when I've no real experience

You don't have to outlay a fortune to try them. You could just buy a couple and use them on light days around the house at first. If you like them, then maybe get more. When I was looking at them I was thinking just for light days as tampons bother me on light days and I haaaate normal pads/liners.

Last edited:
I use them and find them brilliant. I buy a couple a month to add to my stash and supplemtn with a posies in between. Let me know if you need any more information x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back