Return of nausea?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by roxyroo, Jul 19, 2013.

1. roxyroo

roxyroo Well-Known Member

Anybody else experienced a return of nausea? I had morning sickness from the second I was pregnant till about 6 months but then felt ok lol but the last few weeks I have been feeling a bit sicky during the day, not everyday mind. I've been taking iron tablets now for a few weeks so thought I would have got used to them. Starting to get that sicky feeling when you let yourself get hungry too which is what happened before :S hope to God it isn't coming back :(

2. Bonfire Bride

Bonfire Bride Well-Known Member

Mine was with me up until 28 weeks of pregnancy and then stopped.

I have been randomly vomiting since around 35 weeks though, but dont feel sick like I used to.

Last threw up yesterday at 40+5.

It may be the heat that has something to do with it too hun, so plenty of fluids.

3. roxyroo

Yeah thanks hun, just a bit upset that I thought I would hopefully sail through these last few weeks but obviously not :( xxx

4. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Yup sadly night time and mornings today was twice sick :( that said I don't feel unwell during the day like tri 1 xx

5. roxyroo

I didn't take my iron tablets yesterday just to test and see if it was them making me feel sick but I still felt sick on and off throughout the day so it's obviously not them :( x

6. buggy1

buggy1 Well-Known Member

Yes, I did have a week or two of nausea come back around 30 wks I think but it didn't last too long