Return of morning sickness at 37 weeks

Lewa

Reaction score
So.. I was sick yesterday, on an empty stomach in the morning, and again today, as soon as I got out of bed. Many people say being sick can be an early sign of labour, but I haven't been able to find any articles or anything about it, it's just what people say in forums that they've heard. Anyone know any more, from own experience or they've actually read it in a news letter or early labour signs article or something? Wouldn't mind if Pip decided to come next week :p :)

Last edited:
Not from my own experience but a friend of mine said she was sick the same day and day before she got into labour. When I went to my antenatal class the other day, the mw there also said this was normal due to the hormones in your body going mad!

Hope this is it for you!!!

xx

I had a bit of MS around that time. It went off after a few days. Didn't herald labour unfortunately.

Had it at 39 weeks every morning, after no morning sickness all pregnancy. Still here though. I'd heard it was a sign too.

Last edited:
hmm guess I'll just have to wait and see then.
This reminds me soooo much of when we were trying to TTC.. all the symptom spotting and googling of anything that was not completely as usual with my body to tryyyy to find out if I was pregnant or not, before a HPT would work. Now I'm back in that mode, and it's driving me crazy! :p And all I can do really is wait and see... even early labour with contractions can last for a few days, so I should try not to think about it, but it's so hard not to!!

ive felt sick when ive woken up today and a few times in the night over the last week or so but i havent actually had to be sick so far lol

Oh I agree it is so like TTC - I think madam is having a laugh teasing me :) Every twinge has me wondering - is this it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back