Retroverted Uterus

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
So I have one of those....
What does it mean?
Does it mean it'll be harder for us?

It means your uterus tips backwards and no it shouldn't affect things at all hun.

I've got a retroverted uterus and been pregnant four times, so can't be an issue as I'm falling pregnant regularly. I have had recurrent miscarriage but that's nothing to do with the way my uterus tips.

Although when I had my last scan, she said it had righted itself and wasn't tipping backwards anymore so it looks as though it can change positions too!

But, no it won't affect you chances of falling pregnant.

XX

Last edited:
Lula Belle at my 12 week scan I was told I had a retroverted uterus. They said as baby grows it will straighten out as such. Which it did by my 20 week scan. I wouldn't worry Xxx

I've got one too, doesn't cause any problems xx

I have a theory that you'll have a smaller baby bump :) I have an anteverted uterus (points the other way) and had a huge bump for my size. It may be later to feel baby wiggles too xx

My friend has one apparently , she's TIIIIIIINY and didn't have a bump until she was 6 months plus! So maybe?

I have a theory that you'll have a smaller baby bump :) I have an anteverted uterus (points the other way) and had a huge bump for my size. It may be later to feel baby wiggles too xx

I wish lol, it corrects itself by around 14 weeks so doesn't have any effect on bump size x

My friend has one and she the most fertile woman i know... her man just looks and her and shes pregnant haha! Doesnt affect her bump size at all. Shes 14weeks and already has a bump. With both my pregnancys i never started to show till mid 20s and my uterus is normal as far as im aware xx

I've got one and only found out by overhearing a conversation that the nurses had! They weren't concerned at all or they would've told me outright - it's been other issues that have been the problem in my case :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back