Restless legs

itchycoo

Reaction score
Anybody else getting this??? It's possibly the worst thing I've ever experienced!!! Any cures???

Yep I've had it the whole way through and it's awful! Only thing that helps is lying on my tummy and I can't do that anymore! No other suggestions I hate it! X

Aw mines literally started this week! I'm 27 weeks tomorrow, absolutely hideous I feel so sorry for you having it right through :-( x

This is horrendous. I got magnesium tablets from Holland and Barrett and take them every evening, they really help. Also cut out caffeine, drink more water. But the magnesium really helped 😊 good luck xx

Thank you! Going to order some now, I've already cut caffeine out pretty much I've gone off tea n coffee so it's only the occasional can of coke but that'll be no more from now, any things worth a try!

Yes when I had it in felt like I was going mad. Magnesium is great for it xx

I've found bananas and alcohol free erdinger beer helps a little ;-)

I feel like mine is ruining my life!! I have a warm bath every night, eat a banana half an hour before bed and only lay down once i'm ready to sleep and it starts instantly! I'm averaging 4-5 hours sleep a night!!

I'm considering giving magnesium a try, its the most frustrating thing ever, i end up crying some nights were im so tired and annoyed xxx

I have this in the evenings too, ever since late in the 2nd tri. I'm now 32 wks. I went to the cinema last Friday, and it was awful all the way through the film. Totally ruined the night out!
I'll try out the magnesium - good tip.

Magnesium helped me. It also helped to lie on my back and do bicycle movements with my legs until they were tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back