Restless in bed

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Louise_a, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Louise_a

Louise_a Well-Known Member

anyone else feel like they cant stop moving? lying in bed and i just cannot keep still, then i get wound up because its past 2am again and that makes me worse. feel so agrivated and angry lol!

anyone have any good cures?

2. Kimbo

Kimbo Well-Known Member

yeah same here..
    especially restless legs.. only thing i can suggest for restless legs is a good foot massage and keeping your feet cool

3. chrystaltips

chrystaltips Well-Known Member

I had restless legs pretty bad in the second tri but it seems to have gone now. I found laying off the carbs late at night helped as did keeping my feet as cool as possible.

4. Candygirl

Candygirl Well-Known Member

I have had 2 nights of absolute hell.
    Hubby and I both have colds so if we are not keeping each other up with our coughing, Im awake cos I cant get comfortable. I wake up everytime I turn over and thats about every 15 mins....its aweful!! :cry:

5. moomoo192

moomoo192 Well-Known Member

The last few nights i seem to be wide awake the minute i get into bed. I can't sleep properly, like i'm basically laid there with my eyes shut but aware of everything going on around, come time to get up i just wanna stay asleep :roll:

6. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

sounds very familiar.

i'm worried about keeping o/h awake as he's up early in a morning for work, just cant get comfy and i'm up and down all over the place

7. DebbieM

DebbieM Well-Known Member

I toss and turn all night in between getting up to wee. I can't get comfy at all and I hate it.

I'm so tired I ended up bawling my eyes out yesterday and having a go at Matt for nothing that was really necessary and then felt awful. :(

I got to the point where I had a massive headache last night so by the time we went to bed, I couldn't get to sleep as my head was banging.

I find that as I do begin to fall asleep, Flump wakes up and starts pounding my bladder and wriggling about.

8. Pregnopaws

Pregnopaws Well-Known Member

I lose count of the billions of times I visit the loo at night for just a few silly drops! I know we still won't get much sleep when our babies arrive, but hopefully that annoying part of it will be over at least??!! :wall:

9. girlygirl

girlygirl Well-Known Member

i thought it was just me getting restless legs. never had it b4 and its horrid, cant get comfy. I thought i was just having a paddy the other day in the car.

10. flowergirl

flowergirl Well-Known Member

It's not really the physical symptoms keeping me awake it's all of the millions of things I think about! I don't worry about stuff, I just think about what I need to do at work or at home to be ready for the baby and then I start thinking about the baby and the labour and any number of other unrelated topics! It's always after 2am by the time I sleep even if I go to bed at 10pm!