Researcher interested in 3D ultra sound scans

ursula anthro

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Ursula, and I am a Danish anthropologist studying for my master’s degree in London. I am starting a research project on 3D ultra sound scans to look into why parents have them, how they are used and what these pictures mean for parents to be. I am interested in talking to parents (either mothers, fathers or both) about why they have chosen to have a 3D ultra sound scan, and what these pictures mean to them.
I would like to get in contact with parents that are about to have a 3D scan, considering to have such a scan or who have recently had it. So if you have had or might be about to get a 3D scan and would like to share your thoughts on the matter, I would very much like to get in contact with you. As I am currently living in London, I would like to meet parents living in this area, but would also be happy to write with people online.

All information shared is of cause confidential and treated with the utmost respect for your privacy. As this is a university research project I cannot offer any pay for future participants, but hope that some of you will find it interesting to share your thoughts and have a talk about these pictures and their importance. If you are interested in participating or would like to know more about the project, please don’t hesitate to contact me on this site so that I can get in touch with you privately (the site won't let me post my email).

kinds regards
Ursula

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back