Research study looking at grief after a stillbirth

helenoxford

Reaction score
I would like to invite you to take part in a research study about grief following stillbirth. This study is being carried out as part of my doctoral degree in clinical psychology from the University of Oxford.

Stillbirth is a difficult experience, and I believe that grief following stillbirth can be more difficult for some women than others. This research study aims to increase our understanding of grief following stillbirth. We hope this will improve our ability to predict which women will need more support after their loss, so that we can enhance the support available to women in the future.

Who can take part in the study?
Women who have experienced a stillbirth at 24 weeks of pregnancy or later, up to 2 years ago, can take part in the study.

What will it involve?
If you decide to take part, it will involve answering a series of questions about your feelings, thoughts, and experiences related to having a stillbirth. This can be done online.

For further information and to take part, please click here: http://oxfordperinatal.squarespace.com/grief/

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Helen

NHS Research Ethics Committee reference: CL-12/SC/0715

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back