Relieved

mrssmith2011

Reaction score
Got my results back from the Downs Syndrome screening. It has came back that the result shows a low result of 1 in 50,000 so I need no further testing. So pleased that the tests have come back well. Sorry for the pointless post :) xxx

Wow that's good such a relief definitely. Can I ask when you had yours done? I had mine 4th July haven't heard anything as of yet x

That's a really good result. I was 1:49000 with my daughter 4 years ago. I'm 35 now though, so a bit worried. Thought they could give an indication at the 12 week scan?

They did Toria. They check the back of the little ones neck and there was no thickening in the scan. I am just a bit of a worrier so I was pleased when I got the letter. I'm 31 I'm sure you will be fine. Mummy2toddler I had it done on 22nd June at my first midwife appointment so it has taken just over 3 weeks to come back. x

That's not a pointless post, good news is always welcome :) X

They did Toria. They check the back of the little ones neck and there was no thickening in the scan. I am just a bit of a worrier so I was pleased when I got the letter. I'm 31 I'm sure you will be fine. Mummy2toddler I had it done on 22nd June at my first midwife appointment so it has taken just over 3 weeks to come back. x

Ah thank you! It's been 13 days for me so hopefully ill hear something in the next week or so. I totally forgot about it still worried though just in case xx

Thanks Lozzalozza. Bless you Mummy2toddler. I hope you get your results soon. I am sure that you will be fine but it is still a worry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back