Reeeaaaalllllyyyy thirsty at nights...

Not at the moment but go through stages! X

No more than usual x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

it only kicked in the last few days.......just when my 4pm nausea started....probably just a new symptom for me then x

Yep me! Try not to drink much in bed though as it pisses me off having to keep going to the toilet lol

On the subject of wee- the past week I've noticed my weeing isn't as bad as it used to be- i got
Worried- anyway- found out at 11/12 weeks the uterus moves up and relieves pressure off the bladder! Bonus! Think that's happened as I have a teeny pop belly :)

I however am not thirsty in evenings ?

I did and got diagnosed with gestational diabetes so might be worth mentioning to midwife?
Xxx

it only kicked in the last few days.......just when my 4pm nausea started....probably just a new symptom for me then x

I am so very thirsty in the night- sip at water a lot and go to the loo a couple of times. Funny you should talk about your 4 pm nausea. Nausea set in with me this week and although it is an all day thing. It is at its worst late afternoon/ tea time.xx

Yep very much so and as Soph said struggle with deciding whether or not to drink as the constant midnight peeing winds me up!

I literally sip water but tonight my oh is making me hot chocolate with marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles mmm xx

I had it last time I seem to remember. I am down to have a gtt at 28 weeks. If it continues over next couple of weeks I will mention t xxx

I think my problem is that I am not drinking enough during the day! It's an effort. I have been better today though so I will see if that curbs my night time thirst x

Oh my God yes me too! Sometimes i feel like I could go on drinking forever and I would still be thirsty lol xxx

I drink a pint of ice cold water before I go to bed to cool me down. Normally end up waking up and going to the loo at 4am but I'm getting used to it now so it's like my little routine.

Keeps me hydrated too

Yip me too,just had a drink and wee and thirsty again. Don't want to drink though or I'll be up in the night to wee.

I always seem to be weeing unless I'm at work! Such a pain getting up during the night though!

I always drink about 8-12 glasses of water...but could drink 1 or 2 before work, 2 or 3 at work and then loads between dinner and bed...but now my body's making me space them out. If I go over an hour or 2 with nothing to drink I'm gasping! Strange what our bodies need to do their thing :)

I've been really thirsty the last few days, I'm not really a tea, coffee or pop drinker, I usually just drink bottled or tap water but at the minute I'm into dilute lemon and soda water with tons of ice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back