reduced movment

number3

Reaction score
So on sat had to go to hospital because of irritated utres. Was contracting for 6hours every 5 mins but ehen i got to hospital it eased of. Since then i have felt baby move just not as much no big movements just little nudges dont want to phone midwife incase they think am paranoid been in hosp twice for bleeding and twice for irritated utres just feel they will think not her again..x

I feel the same about ringing hun - I've never had to yet thankfully, but I mentioned to my midwife about feeling stupid ringing and she said 'what's more important? Caring what they think or looking after your baby?' And it really made me think she's totally right! Who cares what they think - tbh I'm sure they won't think bad of you anyway its better to be safe than sorry.

I'm sure its just because baby is getting into position and is a lot bigger now so less room to move but like I say always best to double check hun xx

I'm sure as you're still feeling movement baby is fine. They are just rapidly running out of space. I don't get big movements anymore, more pokes, stretches etc if you're worried tho phone, but I'm sure its prob just bubba getting big! :eek:)

When I was pregnant I was constantly at the hospital for reduced movements, leaking etc etc... I too used to feel uneasy at calling, but then somebody on here said something that resonated with me... Don't feel bad about calling, because that's their job! If we didn't call, they wouldn't have anybody in the assessment unit and then they wouldn't have a job! Haha, might not be totally true but it really struck home with me! But I'm sure all is fine hun x

Ive had it for the last 2 days hun.
noahs been very quiet this very little movement.

Ive been up 4times for reduced movement resulting to a scan.. He was fine.
But i always think 'what if'
Ive not calle this time... But i have my MW app tomorrow.. Ill mention it to her and see whatshe suggests. Xx

I've been in and out 3 time and had 2 growth scans because of this.
Baby is fine, weighing 7.6lb at 36+3 so have been told to keep a close eye on it and I'm going in on Monday (37+2) to discuss induction. I don't think they're going to induce me unless I have more reduced movements but I wa so glad I went it to be checked.
Piece of mind is priceless and i would always phone! :) Xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back