reduced movement ....

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Gem212, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Gem212

Gem212 Well-Known Member

Hey Ladies

Just a quick one, has anyone experienced reduced movement as they've got bigger, i always remember with my boys lots of movement throughout!

Last night i tried cold drink, laying on my side and giving my belly a prod and nothing and this would usually be the most active time for me laying in bed, ive felt maybe a flutter this morning, i also have extreme groin pain which i can hardly walk and an increase in discharge! Ive called triage and there going to see me at 12.15 today, i think i just need some reassurance everything is ok :)

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

You're doing the right thing getting checked, it's not good to put reduced movements down to anything, if it's different to normal always get checked.
    I started on a new diet a couple of weeks ago due to gestational diabetes and felt that the movements had changed and thought it was maybe because I wasn't having anything sugary but midwife gave me the above advice and got me in for a trace, everything was fine as I'm sure it will be for you too.
    Let us know how you get on xx

3. MrsB2105

MrsB2105 Well-Known Member

It's very important to get checked, I had reduced movement last week and went to get checked, the midwives drill it into you how important it is to go :) hope everything is ok x

4. KirstyLeigh88

KirstyLeigh88 Well-Known Member

How did you get on?

You did the right thing getting seen, its scary sat waiting to make sure that things are ok, but worth it when all is good.

Let us know how you got on x

5. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

Hope all went ok xxx