Reduced movement

becky2102

Reaction score
Jacob has been exceptionally quiet today. Just had a bath, nothing. Been prodding and poking for about 20 minutes, nothing.

Thing is the oh is asleep and so is my son so don't want to ring cause I've got nobody to watch him. What do I do? I'm thinking go to sleep and see if he makes his moves in the morning and if still nothing then ring as my son has nursery? Thanks x

There's a little list of things they'll tell you to do!

Have a cold sugary fizzy drink, something sweet like chocolate and lie on your left side. If still no improvement then definitely phone!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

From experience Id give them a call hun. Better to be safe and put your mind at rest? They'll be able to give you good advice.
Xxx

Last edited:
Just drank bucket loads of water, he's finally on the move. Think maybe I've been dehydrated! Only problem now is I'm going to be doing a million toilet stops through the night but as long as he's moving now x

Oh good to hear chick. These babies like to keep us on our toes!xxx

Ended up going hospital this morning as baby went quiet again, needless to say as soon as she put the trace on bump he kept booting it off so I look like I made it all up! X

Glad baby is moving well! I had the same thing at 24 weeks. Baby's movements had been on/off for a few days, so I went in and they did a scan. As soon as she started all you could see were these little arms and legs flailing around! Even funnier was the first image on the screen was baby lying with it's arms behind it's head relaxing and then it started to applaud itself!!!

Awww I'm glad baby woke up! I've realised that the movement pattern of squiggle is a quieter day or two followed by a lively day or two. Little monkeys get us worried at times!

Joeyclare you sound like you have a right little character already ;-) xx

He's been non stop all day now, come on Jacob it's time to be born never mind causing problems!x

Eeee nothing but a worry already! Glad he's decided to wake up :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back