Reduced Movement or not

Positive37

Reaction score
i was fine until i saw MW last week i was just looking for 10 movements a day but when she said i need to find a pattern that moo has and then sent me to hospital i have been worrying ever since

i find it hard to know what her routine is sometimes i guess i feel her mornings, afternoon evenings, but today seems quieter but not sure if its just me ahhhhhhhhhhh

as didnt go to work i laid in bed till 10.am was dozing but didnt feel her

at 11.30 i had cold drink and choc and felt her 6 times in 45 mins not massive kicks but movement

had lunch now and gonna sit on couch but not sure shes as active as normal

dont know what to do??

I know what you mean, I find it so hard to know if what I feel is right or enough. Some days she seems to be awake most of the day, wiggling about loads and other days a bit less and the odd day even less still! I find it so hard to recognize a pattern. All I know is on a couple of occasions I've been really worried that she isn't moving enough but the next day she is back to her normal self again.
It is difficult, you don't want to dash off to the hospital every time their movements slow down.
Apparently they do have quieter days and this is normal, they can just feel tired some days and not feel like moving around much (like us!) and other days they will be full of energy. I also read that movement can slow a bit later on as the baby runs out of room in there!

I thought I had reduced movement and worried myself stupid but then I had movement back to normal, the more I worried the worse I felt so if you are concerned get checked out x

I have just seen your other post so maybe as you have a lot on your mind you miss every small movement? I have found this with myself x

I would say if in doubt phone the hospital. They can advise if you go in or not. They won't mind hun. Xx

thanks girls - going to lay for bit and see how she is and ring them in hour if i am still worried
what am i like xx

Hey Hun if ur in doubt get it checked but I have been feeling as if my lo never stops moving its as if he never sleeps lol! But then when I don't feel him for a whole I start to panic but my mw told me babies can sense stress from their mothers and they will roll into a ball and stay still so worrying doesn't help but its easier to say dont worry than actually do it I find if I lie on my side he goes mad or if I have a wee rub at my tummy he moves have u tried that? Hope ur ok x

i did lay down after cold drink and have a rub of tummy got 7 kicks ( small ones) in 45 mins but now this afternoon its quiet again despite me poking and prodding !! thanks hunny im unsure what to do :-( xx

Better to phone and rest ur mind. Anything that's not 'normal' for ur baby should be checked Hun. Sure baby is fine but its always best to be checked xx

Tapatalking. X

Defo agree wit beck even just to put ur mind at ease best to get checked ul drive urself mad thinking something's wrong I bet she's just in a nice wee comfy position an is prob like mum leave me alone! wee madam lol! Hope everything is ok an keep ur chin up chick I know ur not feeling ur best at moment sending hugs ur way! X

Thanks bek and thanks Vick. having a bit of a low week if I am honest which i Hate. shes probably sick of me prodding her bless moo.
so good that we are a day apart in our due dates eekkkk xxxxx

Aww Hun we all been there so don't feel bad pregnancy is hard on its own never mind all tge other stuff goin on in ur life hormones are also a bitch but I know u have been having it hard this week and I'm sorry bout ur dad I'm sure he's watching over u an moo :)
Families are so hard I was having a moan bout my mil the other day on here but nothing will change so just accepted it.
It's nice knowing we are not alone I don't know where I'd b without u lot lol!
I bet u go before me an ill b over 40 weeks still waiting on him lol! It's goin so quick though I can't wait for us to have our babies! :) x

ha ha i bet i bloody go overdue and am being rolled around the house by my boyfriend.. ha ha.
thanks vic your so sweet means a lot
just about to pm u actually xxx

Ring and have it checked if you are really worried but sounds normal to me :)

yes they said fact i had 5 movements in hour this morning although quieter for Moo it was ok
got cold water and going to lay on side for bit think am just emotional and worrying today xxx

Try not to worry as that does make things worse just try and relax yourself and I'm sure baby will sense when your relaxed and start making a move xx

so after a day of worry i lay down and shes moving, not massive movements but hosptial said its enough to feel something
what a MOO hence the name we call her xx

I'm glad she is moving just keep an eye on things x

I get 15 mins of kicks at 6oclock in the morning .. Then random few in the day and every night at 11.30 on the dot I get loads .. It's so weird I panic in the day because she doesn't really move x

I know what you mean, I find it so hard to know if what I feel is right or enough. Some days she seems to be awake most of the day, wiggling about loads and other days a bit less and the odd day even less still! I find it so hard to recognize a pattern. All I know is on a couple of occasions I've been really worried that she isn't moving enough but the next day she is back to her normal self again.
It is difficult, you don't want to dash off to the hospital every time their movements slow down.
Apparently they do have quieter days and this is normal, they can just feel tired some days and not feel like moving around much (like us!) and other days they will be full of energy. I also read that movement can slow a bit later on as the baby runs out of room in there!

I have exactly this!! Saturday she seemed really quiet, not so much yesterday (but then i was really busy so not sure what i missed) then had a bath last night nas wriggling away and again today wriggling away all day!!
My movement pattern always changes!
But it is very hard not to worry!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back