red cabbage gender test..

smnicholson92

Reaction score
so for anyone wanting to find out the gender of baby and likes to have a bit of fun here are a few test that i thought u might wanna try:
bicarb test: put a tablespoon of bicarb in a cup and pour about a cm of wee on top of it if it fizzes it a boy if i doesnt its a girl

bleach test: excactly the sames as above :)

red cabbage test: boil up some red cabbage and get the water at the end of it put it in a cuz once its pretty much cooled then put the same amount of wee in another cup so u got the same in each one pour the wee in to the cabbage juice and if it stays the dark purpule colour ( no change at all) then its a girl but if it changes to like a red colour then it a boy :) get peeing people haha xxx

they say the best time to do the cabbage one to is before 10 weeks but dont think the others reli matter xx

I don't have bicarb and don't have anything that I'd like to have bleach or pee in lol

ive just done this with bleach :) im 12+4 weeks today and it fizzed quiet abit so did it another 4 times to be sure and once with water but it didnt fiz with the water. wonder if that means boy for us then

I think you have to be 15 weeks plus for the bicarb test to work..........is that right?

Oh ill definitely try the bleach one as its the only thing I've got in lol! X

Will definitely try this when I am a bit further along.

Michelle x

i will be trying this today the red cabbage one first :D xx

Will redo tomorrow what do you think ...im thinking PINK- BOY ..What are your opinions ????xx

BEFORE

AFTER

TOGETHER

Well.. I am skeptical but still... Fun to try...

Did the wedding ring on a thread AND then bicarb/baking powder test too (as wasnt sure whether i was supposed to use bicarb soda or baking powder/soda. ...

Ring rocked from side to side (rather than circular) then bicarb and bakingpowder both fizzed... So... Apparently all points to a boy!!

Im only 8+2 so my 20wk scan is earliest i might know for sure...

Xxx

[/attach]

Attachments

• DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.