Recovery after birth

twinkle90

Reaction score
I just had my 2nd daughter on Thursday, and only came away with cuts and grazes. My 1st I had stitches so healing process seemed a long time. For ladies, who had cuts and grazes, how long did it take to heal? And sting less? And able to wipe properly after having a wee (lol)? I don't like "dabbing" after a wee as I don't feel it's done properly haha 😂😂 going to tempted a bath tonight see how it eases things xx

Twinkle get some badedas from a supermarket. In a green bottle think it has gold writing. My midwife swore by it in the bath, it's an antiseptic bubble bath. I had scratches and they stung when I peed but that helped the recovery.

congrats twinkle!! I had some bath salts from body shop that were for postnatal bathings lol, really great stuff but I cannot think for the life of me what it is called! hope it all went well! xx

Just looked in the mirror to see what my grazes look like. And I can't actually see anything from the angle I'm looking. But the mw said their were. But they really don't hurt at all. And hardly any pain when weeing. I have Piles (tmi!) And it's that that hurts more. Started using a cream so hopefully that will start helping soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back