recipes

Gruntie2

Reaction score
Hiya girlies.. any of u got any easy freezable yummi recipes i can start to cook next month and put in the freezer ready for when LO arrives... ???

I was just thinking about this today too- need to eat the rubbish that is there to make room for tasty things :)

I'm gonna make a big batch of chilli, beef curry, stews and lasagne for our freezer. It's my project for the start of my maternity leave

chilli con carne
shephards pie
lasagne
stews

tuck said:
chilli con carne
shephards pie
lasagne
stews

all of the above and Chicken in Mushroom Sauce, Meatballs in Almond Sauce, Curry, Soups, veg/chicken/meat pies...
the list could be endless...
I haven't thought about doing this but it's a fab idea :cheer:

This is not something that would have occured to me in a million years - im just not that organised - might make some soup and stew. Is this just because you will be busy when the baby arrives - I just assumed DH could cook - hes better than me anyway. I wonder what else I havent even thought about :think: :think:

I don't trust my DH to cook.. he cooked in our apt on our honeymoon in portugal and set the place on fire LOL.. hes not allowed near my kitchen...

boxes of cereal and take away menus n phone.. lol..if im that tired il just do one of those.. im sure i will b ok to cook.. and i enjoy cooking to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back