recipes!!!!!!!!!!

melhoney

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have been quiet lately, sorry, was actually reading threads but my parents came over from France and we have been really busy together!
I had not seen them for more than a year!!!!!!!!
Anyway, during my holiday, I have tried to increase my intake of milk (I hate it!!! but was told off by my mum!), and made milkshakes.
And it is GREAT! I love it!

so I thought we could all share our best recipes on this forum, and hopefully learn a lot from each other, as we do for everything else!

so here goes my milkshake:

in a blender, mix: - 2 bananas
- 2 apples (peal them off)
- some almond powder
- some vanilla ice-cream (the cheapest one will do!)
- 2/3 table spoons of mango puree
- some asian syrop called rooh afza (extract of rose with summer fruits)
- and obviously, milk! (as much as you want really, depends on how thick you like your milkshake!)

voila! mix it all and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
hope you like it!
you can find the asian syrop in tescos! or any asian shop in your area!

much love,
Mel xx

Thanks Melhoney

I also detest, hate, loathe milk - it completely turns my stomach! So, I am going to give your recipe a go and see if I can fool my tastebuds!

Julia x

Hey Melhoney!

Well I think that's a fab idea! I can't think of something to post but when I do I'll be back! BTW your milkshake sounds wonderful!!!

xoxo Ree

Hi Mel

The recipe sounds delicious, I'll definately try it!

When I make a plain banana milkshake I put ice in it to thicken and it works brilliantly!

Lucy
26 + 4

My favourite way to have milk is to mix it with Ready brek seriously oaty porridge and when cooked I add a spoon of honey, a spoon of strawberry jam, a sprinkling of raisins and a few cashew nuts.

GORGEOUS!!!!!! My daily breakfast covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back