Recipes

MrsR

Reaction score
I was wondering if it'd be possible to have a recipes part to the forum? I know quite a few people have asked in the past for recipes and it'd be much easier to find and keep track of. Plus there could be weaning recipes in there too and dinner party ones. Please please please :)

Seeeeee guys! Please please pretty please :d

Oooh would be a brill idea for a new forum! I love sharing food ideas and am always looking for new ones

I shall mark this thread FAO Admin guys :D

Hi,

5 years experience on our sister site proves this won't work and becomes quite an inactive forum. We tried more than once and failed until year 4 when cooking and baking fitted in with the groups section that was created.

You could add, ask and share recipe dishes within the general chat.

It is something I would consider in the future.

Wobbles

What about a sticky thread wobs? Would that be possible?

x

Oooooh good idea pinky x at the min we do share in general chat but because it is general chat and it moves quite quick it can be hard to keep up with it

How about you guys start a a thread and we'll see what interest it gets? I could search up some recipes and merge them so they're all in the one?

Recipes would get lost, it wouldn't be easy to go through and if you updated the first post with loads of recipes it would just look too much to read (plus a post will only hold so many characters) ... iykwim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back