Recipe ideas... help!

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by vampybear, Jun 8, 2013.

1. vampybear

vampybear Well-Known Member

Hi All

Has anyone else got to the point where they struggle to think of something easy and different to make for their child that is also healthy?

I tend to make the same things these days and I am getting worse since I have gone back to work as I have less time!
    I am also being rubbish at working out what we will need for the week (meal planning) so thats not helping!

Ive created my own jamaican curry which is farily quick (see recipe here: http://singleparentpessimist.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/my-easy-peasy-jamaican-style-richmond.html )

but wondered if anyone has any recipes you could share- we could create a bank of ideas in this thread!

2. toni64539

toni64539 Well-Known Member

I did a similar post a couple of weeks back and someone recommended "the student cookbook" and I got it and its absolutely fantastic for all the family! I've tried 6 meals out if it and they have all be fab!! So easy, quick, cheap and for the most part healthy! Give it a whirl, got mine off eBay for two quid, it has an orange front cover if your looking for the right one. Even my two year old loves all the meals!

3. vampybear

vampybear Well-Known Member

Sounds great I shall have a look!