Received my twelve week scan letter today!!

Cherrybelly

Reaction score
Hello all :)

I had my booking appointment with my midwife on Tuesday and she said to expect my letter in a week or so and it arrived today! My scan will be on 31st July! I'm sooooo excited, it's nice to have a date to focus on :) I'm ten weeks today and will be 12+4 at my scan :)))

Oh how nice I agree it's nice to have a date look forward too! Will soon be here xx

Yay exciting! The time will fly. The last thing I knew I was 6 weeks and in the blink on an eye I was having my 10 week scan. Next one is on 30th July and I'll be 13 +4 then. It's great to have a date to look forward to.

very excited for you!

xx

Awww you guys are all so lovely :) I was on a different website before and all the mummies were so mean!!! Thanks for all your kind words :)

I've got my dating scan this week and booking appointment few days later. Lots of little things to look forward to.

I haven't been on any other sites. Why were they mean to you?

They weren't mean to me, just lots of snidey comments to other posters - judging them etc. Not very friendly! Good luck with your scan Toria :)

Aw how exciting!! Mbes the 29th so we as close together! Can't wait! 2 weeks on countdown!!

Hello all :)

I had my booking appointment with my midwife on Tuesday and she said to expect my letter in a week or so and it arrived today! My scan will be on 31st July! I'm sooooo excited, it's nice to have a date to focus on :) I'm ten weeks today and will be 12+4 at my scan :)))

Huge congrats! let us know how it goes. i am really excited to get to that point! im at 9 weeks 6 days and only just seeing my midwife for the first time on wednesday next week! (they forgot to phone me. sadface lol) :)

Ooh yes porternutter we're only 1 day apart on due date :) Don't worry Ceriann, once you see your midwife you'll get a scan letter pretty quickly!! My drs were pretty good, when I called and booked my first drs appointment (I waited until 7wks as had an early miscarriage in the past) the receptionist booked my midwife appointment at the same time! X

**correction sorry potternutter - stupid predictive text!!**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back