Reassure me I'm not imagining it all lol

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Kaede351, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Kaede351

Kaede351 Well-Known Member

Ok, so I found out on Sunday that I'm pregnant with my second baby (which makes me 4 weeks tomorrow). Since Saturday I have been beyond exhausted, it was also my first symptom with Harrison (it's what made me think I was pregnant in the first place last time). I just said to DH that I'm absolutely knackered and that I keep feeling a bit dizzy, and he turned round and said I'm imagining it and that its way too early... I'm really not imagining it am I?? :/ any odd else had these symptoms really really early?

XxX

#1 Kaede351, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  2. Alwaystrying

Alwaystrying Well-Known Member

Nope I am only 4 weeks and feel tired a lot too, feel dizzy at times but I am sure that's to do with when I'm hungry :)

3. Tootsmaloy

Tootsmaloy Well-Known Member

I was just like that at what I would now count as week 2. I was absolutely beyond shattered and constantly needed a wee. It's my first pregnancy too so I just thought I had a weird bug!

4. Tootsmaloy

Tootsmaloy Well-Known Member

And very dizzy too!

5. Kaede351

So glad that its not my imagination lol. I can't really remember the very early pregnancy stage majorly well (other than being terrified haha), but I remember the tiredness because we were staying in a hotel with the in-laws for MIL's birthday the weekend I got my BFP, and anytime I sat down or we went out in the car I fell asleep lol. I didn't get any dizziness last time though. I'm wondering if its because its so damn hot the last couple days :/

XxX

6. MrsS143

MrsS143 Well-Known Member

Before I found out at 4 weeks I noticed and worried that I started needing naps all the time
    Bed at 9pm
    Shattered all day
    I thought I was coming down with a virus
    Technically I was lol

7. Kaede351

Yeah, I've been going to bed early too lol. Last night was a late one because MIL and grand-MIL were texting me lol. But I slept absolutely solid from 10.45pm-5am when I needed a wee, then from about 5.30-7.30am... And I still could have slept all day today lol x

8. babyk

babyk Well-Known Member

Def not I was shattered from min I found out.
    Dizzy and light headed too.

9. Kaede351

I will be showing this thread to my DH later (currently led in bed for a bit before I cook tea) and be all like "SEE!!!!! I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT IN MY HEAD!!!" lol

XxX

10. Smileygirl

Smileygirl Well-Known Member

Definitely not imagining it!!! I was exhausted and felt dizzy before I even found out! It was that which prompted me to do a test :)

11. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

I feel very sleepy as well! I'm sure my hubby just thinks
    I'm lazy! -_- xxx