Reassurance scan tomorrow... Eeek!!

T84

Reaction score
So starting one of these threads seem to bring good luck so here I go. Reassurance scan at 930am tomorrow and I'm shitting myself. Don't know what to expect. By lmp I'm 6+4 but I ov'd on cd22 so think I'm technically 5+4 (is this true even) I sooo wanna see a heartbeat so I can relax a bit. Had a nightmare that the screen with bean came up and then blood starting coming down on it like rain... Spooky!! Keep everything crossed for me ladies that this one is sticky x x

best of luck to you honey, i'm sure you and bean will be fine! x

Thanks tetra, we aren't far from each other. How are you feeling? X x

not too bad actually! I've been quite lucky, a bit crampy and the usual sore boobs but other than that I seem to be relatively unscathed as far as symptoms go!
how are you getting on? x

I seem to be the same. Generally just crampy and sore b

Phones so annoying!! Crampy and sore boobs really too but occasionally get really sore pains down low. Now thinking its maybe a bit constipation... Lovely!!! Hopefully it's a good sign that we will have easy going pregnancies! ;-) x x

I certainly hope so! I've been a bit the same, eating fruit and weetabix like it's going out of fashion hahaha, how attractive we are!! :p x

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow and you see a lovely flickering heartbeat xx

Tri hopping but just wanna wish you luck honey xx

Very, very, very much good luck being sent your way! xxx

Oodles of good luck winging its way to you xx

I'm sure everything will be just fine this time hun. Good luck xxx

Good luck for tomorrow hunni I'm sure it will all be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads