reassurance scan booked - UPDATED!!!!

Tick-Tock

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Haven't been on for a while as I have been trying not to obsess about my symptoms and the fact that they are different everyday... everyday they lessen I think I am losing the baby... thought if I kept busy and didn't keep checking the forum i would keep my mind off it... not true...

Anyway, I have booked my reassurance scan, it's next friday 30th Nov. I'll be 8w5d and hopfully I'll see my little bean and put my mind at rest.....

J
XX

Scan went well, saw heartbeat and little arms and legs moving..... Just under 9 weeks so bang on time!!!! Once I work out how to post the piccie I will...

Hopefully this will work

8w5d.jpg

Hi Tick Tock,

All the very best for your scan.

It is difficult not to think about the symptoms. Sometimes I think mine are going too, and then once I've done the school run and a bit of house work I suddenly need to sit down and am reminded of them.

Am really trying not to wish these first few weeks away but I'll be much happier once I get to 12 weeks! Hopefully will feel better too!

Hi I know what you mean about the symptoms i keep thinking mine have gone and then hubby cooks something and i head for the toilet with a sigh of relief that they are there and they are different everyday

I have my reasurance scan tommorrow i will be just over 6 weeks and it is an internal one so am quite nervous keep hoping they find am further gone than i am
Hope your ok and keep positive (easier said than done i know)
Pam xxx

Hopeing all goes well for you sweatie and your Scan shows everything you want! :hug:

just seen this hun, i want to wish you such luck for friday not that you will need it hun, please let me know how you get on if you can otherwise il catch up on forum some point xx :hug: :hug:

Good luck for Friday, will be thinking of you :hug: I know what you mean about not obsessing, it's so hard that sometimes you just have to surrender and obsess away...!

I’ve never had a reassurance scan before, does everyone automatically get one after a miscarriage? I’ll have one at about 5-6 weeks to rule out ectopic but I want as many as I can get! xxx

Julie :hug: :hug:

I am so so happy for you hun i cant describe it i really am so so happy, pleased it all went well i love the pic.

Thank you for letting us all know il be in touch soon xx :hug: :hug:

Awww, i'm pleased everything is ok for you hun and i bet you can't get that smile off your face.

xxxx

Glad to see all went well. I am the same as you were with the symptom thing they are very on and off, everyday when I feel ok I keep thinking it's because I'm going to miscarry. I cant help comparing things to this time last year, I lost my symptoms and then miscarried a couple of days later. It is exactly a year ago today when I lost my angel and I am 6 weeks 2 days, exactly the same as I was when I miscarried. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back